Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Review: Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus & Cinnamon

All about Dandelion Root:
The Dandelion root is rich in Vitamins A, B-complex, C, D and K as well as minerals; potassium, iron and zinc. These vitamins have been proven successful in the treatment of depression and mood disorders (Vit. B), treating liver dysfunction (Iron), and an immune booster (Vit. C). Used for many years, the Dandelion root is made into a delicious and nutritious tea, making it easy to consume and easy to reap the rewards and its many benefits. Health Benefits of the Dandelion Root: Digestive Aid / Kidney Health / Improve Liver Function / Regulate Blood Sugar / Regulates Blood Pressure / Vitamin Rich I hadn’t tried dandelion tea before this and I think it’s going to become one of my usual teas.

I’ve always loved hibiscus and cinnamon and I think they compliment the dandelion very nicely. The tea is packaged nicely. When purchasing a pack of five boxes, they come in a perfectly sized box and each individual box inside has a clear wrapper over it.


The teabags have paper tags which I like. The teabags themselves seem to have a lot of dust in the packet from the tea inside that contributes to a strong scent. I’m not sure how I feel about the scent but it’s much milder and more pleasant as you’re brewing the tea. The tea has a nice bite to it with the cinnamon and the hibiscus mellows it out a little.


Pros:
•Nice flavor
•Great health benefits
•Organic

Cons:
•Strong smell

Overall, despite the strong scent from the teabags, this tea’s a winner! It’s available on Amazon

Disclosure: I received product samples for review in exchanged for an unbiased opinion.

No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment