Thursday, March 19, 2015

Product Review: Radha Beauty’s 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil



In case you haven’t heard of Argan Oil, here is some information from their website so you know.  Again, I got this from their website. I did not write this:
“What it is: Argan Oil is a 100% organic, chemical-free oil that truly moisturizes and revitalizes your skin.  It has so much Vitamin E and essential fatty acids that you can immediately feel the amazing healing properties—for skin, hair, feet and nails.”
Why I love it: I can use it on my hair and skin as an everyday moisturizer and it really does wonders for me. I also love argan oil baths which I do at least twice a week. Argan Oil is so subtle that it has no scent and does not have the oily sensation of all other oils.
What’s in it: Absolutely 100% Pure Argan Oil—organically grown, cold-pressed, and ready for you to absolutely love it.”

I had the opportunity to try a product from Radha Beauty, and since I already loved their skincare products, I was excited to have something else from them. This time it was argan oil, which is so great since it has multiple uses. I first discovered argan oil in late 2012, when it was starting to become trendy, and received a sample of Josie Maran’s Argan Oil. Because the brand was so expensive, I treated the oil like it was precious treasure, using only once a week to try and make it last as long as possible. Radha only charges about $15 for a 4 oz bottle while Sephora charges $96 for the Josie Maran brand, same size! And they both contain 100% pure organic argan oil– that’s all.

That said, there’s a reason why argan oil is so popular! I’ve used it for my skin as well as my hair, and you don’t need to use very much. I apply the oil to my face and cuticles to combat dryness, and it feels like your skin is moisturized for hours. It hasn’t caused me to break out, either. My hands get really dry, especially around my cuticles where the skin starts to crack, giving me annoying hangnails, but after I applied the oil, they looked much healthier. Hangnails disappeared! When applied to my face, it helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles and makes my complexion glow. Some people have said that with consistent use, they’ve reduced their need for foundation because their skin improved so much after using argan oil.



Powered by BrandBacker.




Purchase Radha Beauty’s 100% Pure Argan Oil here!

No comments:

Post a Comment