Friday, March 20, 2015

Adovia Eye Cream Review


I work at 6am everyday so those dark circles are hard to avoid. I wash my hands to avoid getting oils on my face then dab a small amount lightly on my trouble areas. A natural, healthy product is exactly what your skin is looking for. I received this sample product to write an honest review. The appearance of the fine lines, wrinkles around his eyes are greatly softened and diminished, the bags under his eyes have softened wrinkles. We made the mistake of thinking that it would help get rid of the bags, well no, not that, it would take down swelling around the eyes (puffiness) just as it claims. The bags tend to be fatty tissues that increase under the eye with age, there is no known non-surgical way to improve this, though the wrinkles there can be softened quite a bit by Adovia Eye Cream and it has for him. :) Would I recommend the eye cream? Yes and No, yes for those who don’t have sensitive eyes & skin to skincare products. A no to those who have had recent eye surgery. Dry eyes, you be the judge for yourself, researching around the internet I see many people who have checked out this product and it helped their tired and dry eyes. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


GET YOURS HERE
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/All-Natural-Eye-goPURE-Naturals/dp/B00SJZMYIY
Website: http://www.gopurenaturals.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gopurenaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment