Sunday, March 22, 2015

Leather Nova Cleaner and Conditioner Review

I received this product for review and I was so excited because of how many leather items/products that I own and that need to cleaned. I used this first on my leather boots and purses and the results were fabulous! I also used this Leather Nova Leather Cleaner on my car seats and the results were even more amazing! This product will not dry out your leather and simply makes it look new! It comes with a fabulous Microfiber Towel as well. And once again… it is made in the USA! I am doing a review on their Leather Nova Leather Conditioner as well…. you need both for full benefits!
Purchase and/or Check out this product at AMAZON  here
Leather Nova Leather Cleaner penetrates material deep down to tackle and remove dirt, grime and oil. It is great for cleaning all types of leather & vinyl including: – Interior car seats – Motorcycle seats – Sofas, couches, furniture – Boots, shoes – Wallets – Purses – Leather belts – Saddles and other sporting and equestrian goods The Leather Conditioner and Restorer Comes in an 18 oz spray bottle. It gently and safely cleans ALL types of leather surfaces, including purses, shoes, sofas, chairs, car seats, etc. Comes with a free microfiber towel for cleaning. Made in USA, No harsh detergent or toxic ingredient. Safe for all leather, vinyl & plastic.This product has a pH balanced formula, Deeply penetrates the pores of leather to remove dirt, grime and oil. Opens the pores and prepares the leather to be treated with conditioner. Find it here Not suitable for suede, nubuck or microfiber.


Leather Nova’s Ultimate Leather Protector Conditioner. Also made in the USA for non-toxic, high grade polymers, and like the cleaner, free from harsh detergents and chemicals. It goes on thick (using the included microfiber applicator and, again, my hand) but spreads easily. It was very shiny and had me quite worried, but a careful reading of the directions says to leave it on for an hour and then buff the excess away. After a hour I buff with a soft cloth. Hubby’s chair didn’t look this snazzy when we brought it home from Krause’s! And the smell is almost showroom new. No little cloth fibers left behind from buffing, just a soft, smooth, supple leather chair that even I can now enjoy sitting in. It even lessened the appearance for the two surface scratches in the seat cushion. Two for two!

Finally I tested out the  Leather Nova Cleaner & Conditioner. Made to the same standards of the stand alone cleaner and conditioner product, it was, sadly, my least favorite of the the three. I followed the directions to a tee, but felt that the two separate products did a far superior job of both cleaning and conditioning the leather. I could see this being used as a “touch up” or follow-up treatment after using the other two products first to deep clean and condition, but as a stand alone product it felt lacking. It worked well on Hubby’s wallet, and an old purse of mine that had seen better days (it may even work it’s way back into the rotation again!). But where it really shined was an old leather jacket I’d given hubby back when we were dating. He’s used and abused it, even one year where it was used to take our little dog out to do her business. In the rain. And then left in the garage to dry. After an all-over treatment from Leather Nova’s Cleaner & Conditioner, it felt better than the day I gave it to him. Many, many, many (like, a lot of) years ago. And now with many more years to come. So while it wasn’t my favorite of the three, it still did an outstanding job on it’s own.

Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment