Sunday, March 15, 2015

Joyal Beauty The Best Vitamin C Serum Review

Joyal Beauty Vitamin C serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Ferulic Acid is high quality you can trust. I currently have a routine of opening & using the vitamin C serum right away, smelling it, rubbing it between my fingers & applying to the back of one hand to feel the difference & to pretty much know right away rather I think this is a vitamin C serum I will continue with or not. So when this Joyal Vitamin C serum arrived I did just that, It has a great pump & for me with these skin care products that is a plus, pumps really do make them easier to use, yes it is true a pump or a dropper has no bearing on the quality but a pumper sure is a plus when on a quality brand.
 
 
So I pumped the serum onto my hand & rubbed it between my fingers, I loved the feeling of natural hydration as my skin absorbed it in. And as normal with quality natural skin serums it absorbed fast & did not leave a residue behind & those are keys to getting results. I applied the product to the back of my left hand (remember a little goes a long way). When using vitamin c serum in my skin care routine I first wet my skin with warm baking soda water & pat dry & apply the vitamin C serum then allow to absorb in fully & apply raw coconut oil.
I love that the serum made my left hand feel so hydrated compared to my right that I was ready to apply it on my face.  In return I noticed amazing results. I have tried other Joyal products in the past and this is company I trust and recommend to family and friends.  I only want natural ingredients on my body and Joyal Beauty never disappoints.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment