Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review.




Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum

How to Use this Product:
According to the bottle, you apply this serum after toning, but before moisturizer. Toners help to really absorb serums, so that’s the reasoning behind that.  Again, the packaging is very attractive on this bottle. It’s nearly identical to that found with the Anti-Aging Moisturizer.
The Claims:
The claims for this product are a bit different than those I mentioned for the Anti-Aging Moisturizer.  According to the box, this serum is supposed to “Plump(s) & hydrate(s) dry dull skin; assist(s) in balancing skin moisture levels; and diminish(es) surface lines and wrinkles.”
The Texture, Consistency, and Scent:
The texture of this serum is a little thinner than serums I’ve used in the past, but still not overly watery. I think that the consistency is nice and good for lighter moisturizing. It doesn’t absorb the best by rubbing. I recommend patting this serum into the skin, but that’s what you should do with serums anyway. The smell of this serum is not at all overpowering and is very delicate. This is a gentle serum and I think it would be good for all skin types.
My thoughts:
Overall, I can’t say anything bad about this serum. It is non-irritating so far and the smell is not overwhelming. I think that the claims for this product can only be seen with extended use. I recommend giving this serum a try if you are looking for a good hyaluronic acid serum.



No comments:

Post a Comment