Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pure &Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask

The company claims: “As this luxurious mud mask gently dries on your face, it draws out excess oils, impurities & grime from your skin. At the same time your skin is infused with ancient Dead Sea minerals and essential oils. This mask leaves your face clean, fresh and blemish free. Used weekly your complexion will gain a new clarity and all-day glow”

Size

Honestly, for $25 this is a decent sized container. The jar is 6 oz, but after 3 applications I’ve barely made a dent. I can easily see this jar lasting 5 or 6 months or about 20 – 24 applications. That’s only about $1 an application making it highly reasonable.


Benefits
 
  • Removes Dead Skin Cells – the natural silica found in the black mud hardens and allows the mask to extract toxins and impurities located deep in the skin layers and removes dead skin cells in the process.
  • Can Help with Acne – contains natural minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium, which are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse the skin.
  • Stimulates Circulation – when blood circulation is poor it leads to an uneven skin tone, patches on the skin, and may even cause wrinkles. By applying a weekly facial mud mask you can dramatically increase blood flow to your skin cells and achieve a healthier and plumper looking skin.

My Review
 
I have never used a face mask before, never had a facial, or really used anything on my face besides cleanser. Being the first time, I was a bit hesitant to use this on my face, but decided to go for it and just use it! The mask smells like peppermint and sea salt, which is a nice smell during the 5-10 minutes that I leave it on my face. It does have a tingling effect some people may not like but I didn't mind it  The instructions say to use it once a week (even though I used it twice in one week), and after 1 use, I can already tell that my face is softer and brighter.  The mask dries and is easy to take off with a wet rag, which is PERFECT for a quick morning when I need to clean and soften my face. Gotta keep that skin smooth eh? So maybe you all should try it and tell me what you think!!!
 
                                                       Find it on Amazon here

*Note: I did receive this product for free for an honest opinion from BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment