Sunday, March 15, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia and Slender Cleanse Review

After taking the first Garcinia Cambogia capsule, I was pleasantly surprised to realize that even hours later - I still didn't have any desire to eat! It helped curbed my appetite and kept me from snacking.  My problem is I always eat when I get bored and reach for all the chips, pretzels, candy and ice cream which easily pack on the weight.  I wouldn't take these as an unhealthy way to avoid eating altogether, however since I am one of those people who eats out of boredom, so this is absolutely fantastic alternative for me. The Garcinia Cambogia did an excellent job at reducing my unnecessary cravings during the day! After a few days on the Garcinia Cambogia, I decided to give the Slender Cleanse a try - because realistically, I should've started with that one. I noticed very similar effects from the Slender Cleanse as I did from the Garcinia Cambogia, however I did run into one issue. I could take the Slender Cleanse in the morning when I normally start getting some junk food cravings, but come around 6 pm, I still would have absolutely no appetite. I would force myself to eat a small dinner anyways, because my body obviously needs fuel which left my stomach growling. Unfortunately, you cannot purchase the Garcinia Cambogia from the company without getting the Slender Cleanse as well - but hopefully others will have better luck with it than I did!


Find it on amazon here

No comments:

Post a Comment