Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Petunia Skincare 1.5mm 540 Needles Derma Roller Review


I was sent the Derma roller to review through Tomoson. You can find this on Amazon where is sells for $18.77
Do You Suffer From the Following Problems?:
– Superficial acne scarring
– Deep scars and stretch marks
– Sagging skin
– Wrinkles and fine lines
– Cellulite
– Large pores
– Hyperpigmentation
– Lax Skin & Elasticity
Discover Radiant and Brand New Skin After Using Our Derma Roller:
– Firmer and thicker skin
– Help smooth facial scars
– Stimulate collagen and elastin production
– Helps with scar removal and fading stretch marks
– Stimulate hair growth
– Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
– Save money from surgery and laser
– Can be used on any part of the skin
– Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate into the skin at a deeper level
Why Choose Stainless Steel:
– Is strong and the best material for this type
– The gold standard has always been surgical stainless steel
– Used by tattooists, doctors, surgeons and acupuncturists
– Stainless steel offers the least reactions to the skin


Have you heard of a derma roller? I hadn't really before now. A derma roller has little needles that poke your skin and cause it to produce collagen. I won't lie, this was a scary item for me to try. The thought of rolling something along my skin that would poke holes was frightening. They make rollers for your face and body depending on the type of needles. First off, I want to say what a great quality this is made with. I also loved the look of the roller because it was so pretty. Once I started using it, it wasn't nearly as painful as I had expected. Mostly it feels like little tingles in those places. You don't use a lot of pressure. My skin is red so afterwards I put a skin cream on to help calm it down. I also only use it at night so my skin has recovered before I have to go out. I haven't used it long enough to know how its going to work for me but one of my Facebook friends said her friend used one and it really worked great for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment