Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Foxbrim Vitamin C Moisturizer


 
Company Info
 
Foxbrim’s Vitamin C Lotion is the lightweight, effective and natural solution for dry and under-nourished skin. Create eight-fold antioxidant protection while lightening sun spots and discoloration. Powerful antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea work in concert with Jojoba Oil + Shea Butter for natural moisture. Panthenol + MSM work to effectively restore and strengthen skin.
 
 
 
Review
 
 
This is an easy to use moisturizer makes my skin soft and it feels well hydrated.  There is  little to no smell from this product and it makes my skin look great. 

I love the pump for getting the right amount of the product I need for my face. I also use this on my neck, chest and hands as I use it on my face - my hands need as much help as my
face.  Good overall moisturizer for your skin.  I highly recommend that you check it out.

 It contains great ingredients to help enhance your skins hydration and help you look more dewy, thus younger and  absorbs well into the skin and it makes it feel silky and soft 

No comments:

Post a Comment