Monday, April 27, 2015

bellesentials facial hair remover





Pros: - It is a threading stick no harsh chemicals, waxing, laser hair removal needed. - It is lightweight & great for traveling it can easily be packed away & taken anywhere. I would say it is about 8inchs long give or take from one end of the tip to the other. - It is very easy to use. Just form a upside down U and roll your fingers outward moving your threading stick at the same time upward. The hairs automatically get pulled up from the coils and continues to pull hair when in contact with it. - It is a quick process and great for a quick threading stick session on the go. Just bend and roll upward. No waiting time for hairs to remove. - It works great for my chin & upper lip area. - Definitely faster than tweezing in my opinion because it grabs the hair from root and seems much faster than sitting there and plucking for an hour.


Cons: - The pink handles are plastic and are a little pointy at the tip and when you start to roll your hands outward it can start to get bothersome. It rubs up against my fingers. Specifically the finger next to the pinky gets irritated from the pointy feel of the handles rubbing on it after awhile. I do wish they made the handles in a softer material like a silicone handle so it will not rub up against the fingers while rolling outward to remove the hair. - It didn't include instructions I actually had to look up a tutorial on youtube on how to use it.


TIPS: - I would NOT recommend using this for your eyebrows since you could possibly remove the hairs you do not intend to by accident. - I think this would work perfect for the face, cheeks, upper lip, sideburns,& chin if needed. - I know people are different and pain tolerances are different. This kind of hurt in the sensitive areas like the upper lip area. But I find the more you use it the more likely you will get use to it and it will not bother you anymore. It all depends on the person. - Always roll outward from your face or the area you are using it on & move upward. I find for the stubborn hairs you can use the side of the coils instead of the top of the bend in the upside down U to remove those hairs while moving upward. I also found that in different angles using the side of the coil works to get hairs that I missed.


HOW TO USE: -Just bend the threading stick in a upside down U. -Roll your fingers outward on the problem area and repeat until satisfied. Overall, I love it because it is faster than my previous methods & definitely cut my time down when working on my problem areas, seems sturdy & will last awhile, & is effective.

Buy it on Amazon here

No comments:

Post a Comment