Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Maxasorb Melatonin Cream Review

Melatonin is a hormone that controls sleep cycles and if you have low levels of melatonin, you may suffer from sleep disorders, such as insomnia. I have always suffered from insomnia and staying asleep, even when I was much younger, and it has gotten worse as I have aged, as melatonin is not produced in sufficient quantities. I have taken sleeping pills before, which make me groggy and tired in the morning. Melatonin pills seemed to have worked for me in the past, but the problem I have is remembering to take my pills. When I saw this product, however, I got really excited, as a cream I can handle! I have a huge night skin care routine and adding this product into my routine is not an issue. I keep this bottle on my nightstand, so I can just put it on when I turn in. I apply one pump, which is 3 mg of Melatonin, of the cream rub into my wrists. Maxasorb uses an airless dispenser and this is a 50 mL bottle, which has about 60 applications. The lotion is thick, creamy and it has no scent. Once I rub it into my wrists, it absorbs quickly and there is no greasiness or oiliness to dirty up my linens. I was not sure how quickly this product would work on me and I did use for about a week before it started to really take effect ~ remember Melatonin regulates sleep cycles, so for me, it needed time to effectively regulate it. Since I have been using it for more than 2 weeks, within 10 minutes, I started feeling really sleepy and got that feeling of floating away that I get when I really start to fall asleep. When I wake up in the morning, I do not feel groggy at the very least. The ingredients list has some good moisturizing and all natural products, such as aloe and coconut oil, so this should not irritate your skin, unless you are allergic to some of these items. This is also not made with any parabens and it is manufactured in the USA. Pros of this product – odorless – helps you relax (I felt my muscles loosen up) – sleep support (who doesn’t want a good night sleep?) – absorbent (won’t reside on skin causing it to feel icky, I hate that) – causes you to fall asleep faster – made from natural ingredients which insures this lotion is gentle on your skin. Cons of this product I wish it had a scent maybe lavender something smoothing. I personally like this product a lot and think that it is great. For me it helped relax my body, fall asleep quicker, and get a better night sleep. It also left my skin feeling really smooth. However, I am not promising it will have the same results for everyone but like all other products you won’t know until you try it. If you would like to try out this product you can do so by clicking this link. http://www.vitasciences.com/MaxasorbMelatonin If you would like to learn more about Brandbacker check out there website by clicking this link. www.brandbacker.com/ This product is Mama tested and approved DISCLAIMER: This post is powered by Brandbacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment