Wednesday, April 15, 2015

20% VITAMIN C + AMINO + HYALURONIC ACID SERUM Review


Product Information:
ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum - It's widely considered to be the most effective organic vitamin c serum available & is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and cellular turnover - Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone - We guarantee you'll notice a much more youthful and radiant glow!
CLINICAL STRENGTH 20% vitamin c serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available.
THIS VITAMIN C SERUM is guaranteed to leave your skin radiant and more youthful looking by neutralizing free radicals & is proven to stimulate collagen & reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market - OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well - We guarantee you'll get results!

My Review:
Thanks to BrandBacker I had the opportunity to try out OZ Naturals 20% Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum, it is meant to be an anti aging serum (I'm hoping all these anti-aging products preserve my face to stay the same forever) however the benefits I'm looking forward to the most is more radiant looking skin!

To check it out for yourself it can be found on Amazon.

I am going to be very honest here. I really love this formula! After using the 20% VITAMIN C + AMINO + HYALURONIC ACID SERUM  my skin is smoother and has a more even texture. This serum gives my face a glow and it feels really good. My skin is very sensitive and this serum is wonderful! No irritation at all! When I apply the serum on my face I feel like my skin is drinking it all up! The serum feels very nice on the face. My skin is soft and smooth right after I apply it. I really feel it’s helping with the overall appearance of my skin.  I’m very happy with this product and I truly recommend it!  I’ve noticed that my skin has a glow and it’s also helping with some of my fine lines on my forehead, my smile lines and under the eyes. I’m very please with the 20% VITAMIN C + AMINO + HYALURONIC ACID SERUM. Truly impressed.

My only critiques on this product would be that my skin feels really sticky after I apply the serum, however a little bit of moisturizer fixes that problem (and it reminded me not to forget which was nice!!)
Also the regular retail price is rather steep... However I suppose that's the price you pay for the most effective anti aging products on the market that's cruelty free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free and gluten free!!

powered by http://www.brandbacker.com/

I’ve received this product for review. All opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own. I have NOT been paid to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment