Monday, April 27, 2015

Mulberry tea review



What is White Mulberry Leaf Tea? - White mulberry leaf tea has been recommended in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for over 400 years. In TCM the leaves of the white mulberry tree (called Sang ye in Chinese) is considered a cooling blood tonic and believed to benefit both the liver and lung energy meridians. White mulberry leaf tea was also widely used in Greece and mentioned in ancient Greek medical texts.

I’ve been drinking mulberry herbal tea.  I was surprised to discover that mulberry tea  contain 25 times more calcium than milk. Not only that, mulberry leaves have ten times more iron than spinach, and over twice the fiber of green tea.  Mulberry Tea has 200 times less caffeine than any other tea and does not contain Tannin, which causes constipation. Drinking Mulberry Tea brings a lot of health benefits. It can treat mild issues like colds, fever, headache, cough and sore throat. It can also help stabilize your blood sugar levels. Most importantly, it has been used to fight diabetes in Asia because it prevents sugars from entering your bloodstream.

This tea is so good! If I had to describe the taste, it tastes kind of similar to orange pekoe black tea, but tastier...WAY tastier with a sweetness mixed with green earthy essence.
I like my tea strong, so the color I get when I brew is a beautiful dark green.
This green tea has so many health properties and such a soothing taste.
I can't get enough of this tea and I am not looking forward to running out!!


This tea has been Mama tested and approved!!!

Find it on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment