Tuesday, April 28, 2015

FoxBrim Argan OIl

I have reviewed plenty of beauty products, but one of my favorite products will always be Argan Oil and recently I was sent a bottle of Foxbrim’s 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil to review. I have been trying to use more all natural products in my beauty routine. Argan Oil is entirely plant based and natural. It is safe and effective on all dry areas on your body including the face. It won’t clog your pores. You can use it on your skin, hair and nails as well. Pure Argan Oil is packed with Vitamin E, and essential Unsaturated Fatty Acids and more. Vitamin E makes your skin radiant, glowing and healthy. Unsaturated Fatty Acids keeps your skin and hair young and it naturally repairs damaged hair. Many people use it on their hair which will make it soft. I had a wonderful experience using Foxbrim’s Pure Organic Argan Oil and I am so happy that I have added it to my daily routine. I highly recommend this oil to anyone looking for a product that not only works, but is natural and safe for you to use. It’s fragrance free, preservative free, and cruelty free, what more can you ask for?! You can buy your own bottle of using Foxbrim’s Pure Organic Argan Oil on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment