Friday, June 5, 2015

La Belleza Vitamin C Serum Review



I have tried many vitamin c serums and they all seem to be the same. This vitamin c serums however, is my favorite out of all the ones I have tried so far and I'll tell you why... La Belleza Vitamin C Serum contain 20% organic Vitamin C. Vitamin C is known to fight premature aging and UV damage by replenishing skin’s vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse time’s effect on face. Vitamin C protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines.

  This is a complete anti-aging solution in one bottle. I absolutely love how my skin feels after just a few days of using this serum. After only a few days of using La Belleza Vitamin C Serum I can already notice reduced fine lines and wrinkles, brighter and smoother skin and an even complexion :)

The serum absorbs in the skin very fast, it is not greasy, and it will not clog your pores, or breakout your skin. My skin has been glowing and I have been receiving many compliments. If you are looking for a Vitamin C serum I recommend giving this one a try.
The Hyaluronic acid is not an acid…it will not strip or peel your skin like an acid does. In fact, it’s the exact opposite, the hyaluronic acid will moisturize and plump you skin making it look radiant and youthful looking…

The serum comes in a 2 oz nice looking brown glass bottle with a dropper…I love the dropper because I can avoid spilling and wasting the serum, and it is so much easier, convenient and hygienic to apply it with the dropper…
The serum absorbs in the skin very fast, it is not greasy, and it will not clog your pores, or breakout your skin…

It is absolutely free from alcohol and parabens.
It is made in the USA in a FDA certified facility.

The Vitamin C Serum by La Belleza Skincare comes with 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service :)


Find it on Amazon here

*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment