Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt and Natural Oils Review


This sea salt scrub sure works great. It has a floral scent to it. I guarantee you this will soften your skin!  A few tips I have.  When you receive this the salt separates from the oils.  Shake it up before you use it, every time.  I have used this on my feet alone and they are baby soft.  I use this in the shower and my skin has never felt so soft, refreshed, clean and toned.  I have sensitive skin and this product is perfect!  I look out for all natural products and I’m so happy I found this. I loved how it felt scrubbing all over my body exfoliating all the dry dead skin and leaving my skin so silky smooth and nourished. My skin felt so moisturized that I didn’t even have to apply any lotions. I was very pleased with this product and will continue to use.
About the Product THE SEA SALT BODY SCRUB: Made with Real Dead Sea Salt – 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin Function. Great Exfoliator and Moisturizer.
THE BENEFITS: Fine Grain Dead Sea Salts Exfoliate the Top Layer of Dead Skin Cells to Reveal a New Younger Looking Layer of Radiant Skin. Deeply Moisturizing Oils Infuse Skin With Luxurious Hydration that Lasts All Day
Works Great in The Shower or Bath – Also a Great Hand Exfoliator to use in the Sink or Foot Scrub

This post was powered by brand backer.


Find it on amazon here

No comments:

Post a Comment