Thursday, October 15, 2015

Impress Manicure Review


I had the chance to try out imPRESS Manicure, which is perfect for busy mom’s, people with hectic schedules, or those who cannot afford weekly salon visits. Pressure Sensitive Adhesive eliminate the wait time, as well as glue and acetone-soak removal. There are a variety of colors, designs, and accent nails to choose from, no hassle, and no damage to natural nails. The great thing about these nails is that no glue is required, so it takes less time to get them on, then continue with your day. There is no drying time, no mess, and the adhesive is long-wear.


Press on nails were my favorite as as a teenager, so I couldn’t wait to try these out, and I was intrigued with the no glue aspect because I have never heard of this type of product before. These are an easy option with no mess, which I loved. I received the red nails in the above photo, as well as the design Simmer, which can be found here.

Now I know some maybe skeptical because no glue is involved, but imPRESS adhesive technology was 6 years in the making to make it safe, and long-lasting. When applied properly, and in full-contact with your natural nail, the press-on manicures can last up to a week. Each package comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes for each hand to allow proper fit for varying nail width’s, and with any extra nails that are not used, you can save to mix-and-match with other designs or colors.
Between sizing my nails, prepping the nails, and applying the right size, it took no more than fifteen minutes. I had a small difficulty in finding right sizes because my nails are a bit odd in width and size. But that aside, it was a quick and easy process!

No complicated process, easy to apply, and a great choice over the glue options available. After a week of wear, my imPRESS manicure was still in place, and I began to get used to long nails again. I decided to pick up another design for the fall since I was impressed, and it is called Night Fever, which can be viewed here.


Now you can find imPRESS Manicures at your local CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, Target, and Kmart. They retail anywhere from $5.99 to $7.99, depending on where you purchase them. Check out imPRESS Manicure on their website, here.


I received this product for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment