Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cleopatra's Choice Pure African Shea Butter




I have naturally dry and sensitive skin especially in the winter. I have used many different types of lotions to try to moisturize my skin but they are just a temporary relief. I have never used raw shea butter before but thought I'd give it a shot.

I received the product in a securely packaged container. My first impression of the raw shea butter was that this is well worth the money in terms of amount and weight of pure shea butter.
I applied the product all over my skin including my face, hands, and feet. I applied the pure shea butter after I got out of the shower and in the mornings. It has a clean scent. I found that this product is super moisturizing. It penetrates deep in the skin and left my skin silky smooth and got rid of dry patches.

This product is by far higher quality compared to commercial creams and moisturizers with shea butter because they include additives and other ingredients, while not including 100% raw and unrefined shea butter. If you want something natural and moisturizing I suggest you add this product into your skin care routine. It will get rid of dry patches and leave your skin smooth and moisturized.
I received this product for complimentary through the Buview program for review in exchange for an unbiased opinion.

                                                           Find it here on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment